Blayney Shire Community Centre
The Blayney Shire Community Centre is a new, multi-function entertainment, conference and function centre, with construction completed in 2012. The Centre is well equipped with a range of facilities and offers a large, off-street parking area.
The function centre offers:
- A total floor area of 500m2, with seating capacity for up to 350 guests or standing room for 500 guests (allowing for a large dance floor)..
- Commercial kitchen facilities include a gas convection oven and cook-top, a mobile electric convection oven, a bench-top bain-marie, pie warmer, microwave oven and commercial dishwasher.
- Bar facilities include a commercial glass washer and refrigerated, glass fronted storage units.
- Stage facilities include an accessibility ramp, 2 dressing rooms, shower and toilet facilities.
- Fully accessible toilet amenities are provided with access from the foyer.
- The main hall can be divided by movable panels to allow three separate areas to be created - allowing for simultaneous use.
- Audio Visual facilities with multiple inputs; digital projection and LED stage lighting with control desk
- Off street parking, with dedicated equal access car spaces.
- A plan of the facility and available spaces for hire can be viewed on this site.
- Centre bookings including functions, weddings, balls, concerts and conventions or meetings, can be made on-line by completing the Application for Hire or by phoning (02) 6368 2104.
- Fees of the facility can be viewed or downloaded from this site and please refer to Council's Terms and Conditions of Hire
when making bookings.
For further information, please contact Council or phone (02) 6368 2104.
Last modified: 09 Mar 2016