National Broadband Network
Australia’s broadband network is here
The nbn™ network is rolling out around Blayney.
It’s now available to residents and businesses in the surrounding areas outside of town, and is coming to Blayney, with construction scheduled to commence in early 2017.
The nbn™ network is Australia’s new landline phone and internet network, designed to provide you with access to fast and reliable phone and internet services
no matter where you live. The nbn™ network can open up many opportunities for homes and businesses:
• Experience fast downloads, with multiple people and devices operating in the home or business at the same time
• Smooth video conferencing takes the frustration out of face to face contact with loved ones or work colleagues
• Kids can unlock their full potential by having fast access to online educational tools
• Access to a fast connection can help businesses and employees enhance productivity
nbn™ will be mailing residents and businesses when you are able to switch to the nbn™ network, with information about what to do next. You can also find
out when the nbn™ network is available by checking your address at nbn.com.au or by calling 1800 687 626. Your experience including the speeds actually
achieved over the nbn™ network depends on the technology over which services are delivered to your premises and some factors outside nbn’s control like
your equipment quality, software broadband plans and how your service provider designs its network.
How to Switch
It’s easy to switch to the nbn™ network:
1. Contact a phone or internet provider
2. Ask about switching your phone or internet to the nbn™ network
3. Choose a plan that best suits your needs Visit nbn.com.au/switch to see a list of providers in your area.
Enter your address below to see if nbn™ services are available at your home or business
Last modified: 03 Dec 2015