Rates and Payments
Revenue Policy (Fees and Charges)
Each year, Council is required to adopt a Revenue Policy that sets-out it's Income and Expenditure for the coming Financial Year. As part of its Revenue Policy, Council sets it's fees and charges for the various services it provides.
Fees and Charges 2016-2017
A Rates calculator (see right-hand panel), can be downloaded and used to estimate current year's rates and services charges.
Paying Your Rates
Rate Payments may be made by:
- Mail - Detach the payment slip from the rate notice and mail to Blayney Shire Council, PO Box 62, Blayney NSW 2799. Please make cheques payable to Blayney Shire Council.
- In Person - Present the rate notice intact at any Australian Post Office. Payments may also be made at Council's Administration Centre, 91 Adelaide Street, Blayney. Payments may be made by cash, cheque or EFTPOS.
- Internet - Pay over the internet using your credit card or pre-registered bank account at www.postbillpay.com.au.
- BPAY - Contact your participating bank,credit union or building society to make payments directly from your cheque or savings account. You will be required to enter the Biller Code and BPAY referenced number as detailed on the front of your rate notice.
- Phone - Registration is required for payment from cheque or savings accounts. To request a registration form, or for further information , please call 13 18 16. The phone payment is a 24 hour service.
- Credit Card - Please call 13 18 16 to make your payments using your credit card. Mastercard and Visa cards may be used.
- Direct Debit - If you choose to pay using Blayney Shire Council's direct debit payment option, you can arrange to have a set amount deducted weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Also you may choose to have your annual rates debited directly on August 31st of each year or quarterly on the due date of each instalment. To begin a direct debit arrangement with Blayney Shire Council simply visit Council offices at 91 Adelaide Street, Blayney to complete a request, phone (02) 6368 2104 or e-mail to obtain a copy of the form by post or download a Direct Debit Form
Payment by Instalments
Payments being made in-full, should be made on or before the the first instalment date. If payments are being made by instalment, payment should be made on or before the due date of the instalment. A reminder notice will be forwarded to those ratepayers who choose to pay by instalments.
|Payment in-full or payment of the 1st Instalment:
|Payment of the 2nd Instalment
|Payment of the 3rd Instalment
|Payment of the 4th Instalment:
All payments made after the due date of payment will be subject to daily interest charges.
How to recieve your rates via email
Instructions for setting up the ability to receive your rates notices via email can be downloaded here
Or this link below will take you directly to the registration page.
Last modified: 27 Sep 2016